Petrol and diesel price today August 30: Petrol, Diesel rates unchanged; check price in Delhi, Mumbai here
The costs of petroleum and diesel were left unaltered by oil market organizations on Monday, for the 6th continuous day. Today, petroleum in the public capital costs Rs 101.49 per liter, while Diesel in the capital city is retailing at Rs 88.92 per liter. So far this week costs have been cut twice. The cost of petroleum was cut without precedent for 35 days on Sunday. Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd (BPCL), Indian Oil Corporation Ltd (IOCL) and Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd (HPCL) amend the fuel costs every day in accordance with benchmark worldwide cost and unfamiliar trade rates.
Mumbai’s petroleum cost is the most elevated across metro urban communities, remaining at an amazing Rs 107.52 per liter. Diesel in the country’s monetary capital costs Rs 96.48 per liter. The uniqueness in costs among Delhi and Mumbai is because of different neighborhood VAT factors in various urban communities. Petroleum and Diesel costs are fixed based on cargo charges, neighborhood duties, and VAT. Petroleum has crossed the Rs 100-a-liter imprint in Delhi, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, Jammu and Kashmir, Odisha, Tamil Nadu, Ladakh, and a few urban communities of Bihar and Punjab.
Petroleum, diesel costs in Chennai, Kolkata, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, UP, Punjab, Haryana, Pune
- Chennai: Petrol costs – Rs 99.20 per liter; Diesel costs – Rs 93.52 per liter
- Kolkata: Petrol costs – Rs 101.82 per liter; Diesel costs – Rs 91.98 per liter
- Pune: Petrol costs – Rs 107.08 per liter; Diesel costs – Rs 94.59 per liter
- Bengaluru: Petrol costs – Rs 104.98 per liter; Diesel costs – Rs 94.34 per liter
- Hyderabad: Petrol costs – Rs 105.54 per liter; Diesel costs – Rs 96.99 per liter
- Noida (UP): Petrol costs – 98.79 per liter; Diesel costs – Rs 89.49 per liter
- Mohali (Punjab): Petrol costs – Rs 103.65 per liter; Diesel costs – 91.98 per liter
- Chandigarh: Petrol costs Rs 97.66 per liter; Diesel costs – Rs 88.62 per liter
- Gurugram (Haryana): Petrol costs – Rs 99.21 per liter; Diesel costs – Rs 89.60 per liter
Unrefined petroleum cost
Unrefined petroleum costs were moving in the contrary ways on Monday morning. Oil stages were closed in certain districts as Hurricane IDA approached. As per Reuters, Brent rough prospects were up, exchanging at $72.86 per barrel while the U.S. West Texas Intermediate fates slipped to exchange at $68.70 a barrel.