As a long-term investor, you always want/wish your stocks to report Year on Year (YoY) and Quater on Quater (QoQ)
– Rise in sales and net profit
– Increase exports
– Outperform the market in general
Presenting: KIngFa with back-to-back 3 centuries (100+%) YoY in quarterly net profit
Kingfa Science and Technology (India) Ltd (NS:) is an India-based company, which is engaged in the business of manufacturing and supply of reinforced polypropylene compounds, thermoplastics elastomers, fibre re-enforced composites, and personal protective equipment (PPE), such as mask and gloves.
The Company’s modified plastics are used in automotive and consumer products. The Company’s products offering include Polymer Compounding, including Polypropylene, Engineering Plastics, Thermoplastic Elastomers, Fiberglass Honeycomb Composite Panels, POM, LFT, PA6/PA66, and High-Temperature Resistant Nylon/LCP. Its Polypropylene is modified by adding reinforcements, such as talc, chalk, mica, and glass fibre, and has enabled it to establish itself as a metal substitute in engineering applications. It offers Engineering Plastics Compounds of Kingfa, and Chinna, such as PBT, PET, Nylon, and others. It also provides its customers with a series of modified plastic products.
Let’s evaluate the past results and a few of the key matrices that delight long-term investors:
Q4 quarterly results for Kingfa Science & Technology are:
- Net Sales at Rs 365.59 crore in March 2023 up 20.1% from Rs. 304.40 crore in March 2022.
- Quarterly Net Profit at Rs. 36.62 crore in March 2023 up 815.3% from Rs. 4 crore in March 2022.
- EBITDA stands at Rs. 55.32 crore in March 2023 up 219.58% from Rs. 17.31 crore in March 2022.
- EPS has increased to Rs. 30.24 in March 2023 from Rs. 3.30 in March 2022.
Kingfa Science shares closed at 1,857.50 on 24th May 2023 (NSE) and it has given 51.73% returns over the last 6 months and 93.92% over the last 12 months.
Q3 quarterly result for Kingfa Science & Technology we’re:
- Net Sales at Rs 339.11 crore in December 2022 up 32.27% from Rs. 256.37 crore in December 2021. –
- Quarterly Net Profit at Rs. 20.23 crore in December 2022 up 171.02% from Rs. 7.46 crore in December 2021
- EBITDA stands at Rs. 32.08 crore in December 2022 up 127.68% from Rs. 14.09 crore in December 2021.
- EPS had increased to Rs. 16.71 in December 2022 from Rs. 6.16 in December 2021.
Kingfa Science shares closed at 1,319.85 on 17th February 2023 (NSE) and have given 28.26% returns over the last 6 months and 7.10% over the last 12 months.
Q2 quarterly result for Kingfa Science & Technology we’re:
- Net Sales at Rs 351.26 crore in September 2022 up 32.69% from Rs. 264.72 crore in September 2021
- Quarterly Net Profit at Rs. 22.09 crore in September 2022 up 196.55% from Rs. 7.45 crore in September 2021.
- EBITDA stands at Rs. 34.70 crore in September 2022 up 140.64% from Rs. 14.42 crore in September 2021
- EPS has increased to Rs. 18.24 in September 2022 from Rs. 6.15 in September 2021.
Kingfa Science shares closed at 1,324.30 on 10th November 2022 (NSE) and it had given 38.13% returns over the last 6 months and 39.06% over the last 12 months.
Now What next?
When compared to the Year on Year (YoY) basis we have witnessed a Rising net Profit every quarter I.e. Q2 @ 196% then Q3 @ 171% and now Q4 @ 815% which is a bullish sign for long-term investors.
In the short run, the stock can even cross the 2500 mark very soon (by Q2 I.e.Diwali of 2023) but any kind of recession affecting the industry will halt the up-trending move and shift to consolidation or accumulation period, and hence stock can come down to last year Q3 levels of 1320~1410 otherwise 3000 mark will be breached in coming years if the YoY net profit keeps rising at the same century pace of 100+%
Disclaimer: The above article is for self-educational purposes. The following students conducted the analysis: G10 & Deepsy for learning purposes.
“Investing involves substantial risk. Neither the author nor the publisher, nor any of their respective affiliates make any guarantee or other promise as to any result that may be obtained from using the research/report. While past performance may be analyzed in the research, past performance should not be considered indicative of future performance. No reader should make any investment decision without first consulting his or her own personal financial and/or investment advisor and conducting his or her research and due diligence, including carefully considering whether it is suitable for your particular circumstances, as this research/report does not take into account your particular investment objectives, financial situation or needs and is not intended as recommendation appropriate for you. In the event, that any information, commentary, analysis, opinions, advice, and/or recommendations in the research/report prove to be inaccurate, incomplete, or unreliable or result in any investment or other losses, the author, the publisher, and their respective affiliates disclaim any and all liability to the maximum extent permitted by law.